Bioengineering Department Status:SD COUNTY/CAMPUS SAFE REOPENING
- Most buildings have returned to open/accessible to the public during business hours.
- All personnel or visitors on campus must adhere to campus health safety emergency mandates by wearing face coverings while indoors in instructional or classroom settings. Masks are encouraged for all close quarter outdoor gatherings as well.
- There are no longer occupancy limits for research lab spaces. Please make sure all new lab members are added to the list in My Research Safety.
- Admin staff are beginning to come back to working on-site, but will be working hybrid, with only some days on campus per week.
- Visitors are allowed, per the department's Vistor Rules (please see link for details).
- All individuals coming in are required to fill out the COVID-19 Symptom Screening survey every day they come in and every weekdeay even if they are working remotely.
- Research Ramp-up Guidance (from the Vice Chancellor of Research): https://blink.ucsd.edu/research/covid-19/research-ramp-up.html
- EH&S Guidance and Resources: https://blink.ucsd.edu/safety/resources/public-health/covid-19/index.html
- COVID-19 Symptom Screening: https://blink.ucsd.edu/HR/services/covid-19/symptom-screening