5/1/19--THIS SECTION OF THE BIOENGINEERING WEBSITE IS "UNDER CONSTRUCTION" NOW ~ THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
1. What majors are offered by the Bioengineering Department for undergraduates?
2. What are the differences among the four different departmental majors?
3. Is majoring in Bioengineering going to be very difficult?
4. What does ABET mean?
5. Why is it important to be ABET-accredited?
6. How many schools are ABET-accredited in Bioengineering?
7. What is the Senior Capstone Design Course Series?
8. How do I take care of the Technical Elective (TE) requirements?
9. What is the Five Year BS/MS program?
10. When do I contact the Undergraduate Student Affairs Office about applying to the 5 Year B.S./M.S. Program?
11. What is the difference between getting a Master’s and PhD degree?
12. Why would I consider an MS or MEng. degree as opposed to a PhD?
2. If I didn't apply initially to the "impacted" Bioengineering major, can I still get in?
3. What topics are studied in the Bioengineering major?
4. Can a student in the BENG major replace BENG 140A and BENG 140B with BIPN 100 and BIPN 102, respectively?
BIOENGINEERING: BIOTECHNOLOGY MAJOR
2. If I didn't apply initially to the "impacted" Bioengineering: Biotechnology major, can I still get in?
BIOENGINEERING: BIOINFORMATICS MAJOR
BIOENGINEERING: BIOSYSTEMS MAJOR