An Undergraduate Student Petition must be completed for various issues which may arise during a student's academic career (i.e., course substitutions within a major, identification of UCSD course equivalents for a community college or other university’s courses, etc.).

Please contact the Student Affairs Office via the VAC or virtual drop in advising.